Mental Engineering Basics Of
Bill & Moya Lear
(A brief summary of some of the secrets that helped
Bill & Moya Lear achieve their goals)
hey believed that:
1. You have the right to want to do things. Because the desire to do things is put in you by the "Infinite Mind". (Some people call that loving thinker, God. Others call it The Force!) That Mind is not stupid or mean. It gave you the idea because you are the perfect person to make it happen. That One Mind will help you and will lead the right people across your path to guide you.
2. Don't ask anybody if your idea is a good one. They don't know because they are not the perfect person to evaluate the idea. You are. Ask them, "How can you help me?"
3. So you have to have the confidence that it's O.K. to get excited about the idea that came to you, because it doesn't belong to you, but was entrusted to you to develop. Therefore you have to be passionate about the idea. You have to have a burning desire to achieve your goals.
4. If you are a good worker developing the ideas that come to you, the Infinite Mind, that sent them to you, will reward you abundantly for developing the idea. You can check the source of the idea by asking yourself if it will improve the quality of life for those around you.
5. When you do something that others really need, they will reward you with tangible forms of gratitude. Sometimes it's money; sometimes it's something even better!
6. Be fearless: the infinite loving consciousness made you and includes you. You can never be separate. Your true nature reflects all the qualities and abilities of the infinite consciousness.
Once those criteria are met, whenever you have a problem that you are having difficulty solving, know that because your motive is to improve the quality of life, within the Infinite Mind are the answers to your problem.